Friday, January 15, 2010

Tape Backup Services Problems With Removable Storage?

Problems with Removable Storage? - tape backup services

I played with removable storage in Computer Management. Although he access to the system as an administrator, somehow seem to have access to removable storage devices for all users, including myself blocked.
I use the removable drive, but error messages such as "Backup can not connect to the Removable Storage service. This service is for the use of tape drives and other backup equipment required. S" If you please srevice salt and start receive the Removable Storage Service Using the system according to the management console. I've done it and also tried to System Restore, but all attempts are futile.
I tried to login in Safe Mode as Administrator, and eliminate this problem, but since the service can not start in safe mode, and this option is gone.
My last option is to use to restore the system to your system to its factory settings.If submitted it is an alternative, by which I can solve this problem, please let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment