Saturday, January 16, 2010

Grommet Curtain Panels Where Can I Find Someone To Turn My Rod Top Panel Curtains Into Grommet Top Panels?

Where can I find someone to turn my rod top panel curtains into grommet top panels? - grommet curtain panels

I waited for almost a year to the target population as a ring and top surface reached curtains. I'm waiting, so I buy the same color tired, unless Rod sign from above. I can not buy these curtains Moreover, because the curtains are a registered trademark of the goal and do not find in the color-aqua elsewhere.

Where can I find someone to switch on 10 panels, grommet top panel curtains, rod top and how much should I expect to pay about?

2 comments:

eskie lover said...

Do it yourself. And Joann fabric stores, with sales a little tool for 10-15 dollars, Gromet. You need a hammer, a suitable framework for the above setting tool and a hammer in the whole ring.

Melisa said...

You can do it yourself. Get a towel and a practice of a principle.

-Melissa

Great tips for decorating a beautiful home.
http://www.DecorateMyHome.net

Post a Comment