Saturday, January 30, 2010

How Long Should Cream Stay On Face Any Sun Cream That Doesn't Cause Pimples?

Any Sun Cream that doesn't cause pimples? - how long should cream stay on face

Is there a sunscreen does not cause pimples?
I have applied many outdoor activities and the need for sunscreen for a long time. My face is whether to remain the keys sunscreen. Every product dosn't have this problem? Or is there something that can be applied to the front of sunscreen to avoid this problem?
Thanks

2 comments:

2sleepy2... said...

Neutrogena, Aveeno, Ulta, and Murad make oil-free Burt's Bees sunscreen.

Mystery said...

Neutra ... what is being called. (Now I know not) has a light mist call ranging from 15 to 75 Recommended by dermatologists and I have a serious problem and has never ment worse, or even my oily skin, I recommend it. :)

Post a Comment