Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Epoxy Primer Over Por15 Bos'n's Or Chief Mates, What Should I Do With Extra Gray Epoxy Primer?

Bos'n's or chief mates, what should I do with extra gray epoxy primer? - epoxy primer over por15

When you finish 10 minutes before cleaning and the output of all of my time after the start until the end of the day, what to do with the first profit I? Should I have to coat a surface to end the day, even if you do not need a primer (for protection) to go to other points that I initiate or discard and hide for a few minutes?

2 comments:

thor said...

When we next time at the pier, undercarrage painting my car with her. Mechanical think it looks funny, but no corrosion on the vehicle of my 1992nd

philip o said...

use in places of tufa, or re-cycle it '

Post a Comment