Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Genital Doctor I Am Not Sure If I Have Genital Irritation Or Genital Warts What Kind Of Doctor I Should See?

I am not sure if i have genital irritation or genital warts what kind of doctor i should see? - genital doctor

I want to go to a doctor if you have genital warts or only classical, but the stimulus honstly I do not know what kind of doctor I should see or what they call it?
and if someone can help me understand what genital warts, and it has to make a cure, what are my options, and where I can find something to cure.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How to find a regular family doctor. Only a doctor can look and say whether an STD. There is no cure warts disadvantages. A virus that stays in your body forever. You can burn or removed with creams, but again at some point. Therefore, you should always use a condom. People lie about their people and how our past, our fallen asleep. I read so much as 1 in 3 youth have herpes or warts.

Post a Comment