Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pics Of A Vigina I Bought A Laptop Cause My Desk Top Got A Virus And Will Not Boot Up. Have I Lost All Of My Pics?

I bought a laptop cause my desk top got a virus and will not boot up. Have I lost all of my pics? - pics of a vigina

When I try, my desktop again saysYoYo not start .. I'm pretty sure he has a virus. I have a new laptop and I would want my data from my old hard drive. As my picture and everything. I have my backup disk for my desktop. Thus, there is another way to retrieve this information?

1 comments:

Blaze Boy said...

No, all data on the disk, you can show a variety of ways
1 - If your Plyos was in the same partition as the system
"You can send a CD with the online system used for this partition to another.
Live CD: a system and whether from a CD without the disk in the Ubuntu Linux system running, or can be downloaded from the website: http://www.ubuntu.com and burn a CD of his career this portable CD and copy your photos
- You can start Windows in Safe Mode, start to copy photos on his box in safe mode before you press the F8 key and select Windows in Safe Mode Start Menu.
2 - If the photos on another partition can use the Live CD and reinstall your Windows system and other partitions are not affected

Post a Comment