Wednesday, November 11, 2009

In Memory Of Phrases What Can The Symptoms Of Confusion, Short Term Memory Loss, And Repeating Phrases Over And Over Be From?

What can the symptoms of confusion, short term memory loss, and repeating phrases over and over be from? - in memory of phrases

My grandmother was always very strong mentally. It is almost 80 and I am about what happened lately worried. Sometimes, very rarely, I use the phone and asked them what they have today 5 times and came to a different answer every time (it is not true). It repeats itself but sometimes, and I think she understands that she has no sense, because, with the words, "begins Shoot, I do not think today." I stayed at home and in a minute, I asked 4 times if I wanted something to drink. Sometimes she gets angry and attacked his family, which is very rare. We would like to talk a little bit, then she started doing a bit more sense, until his return to his normal, it seemed as if he knew something was wrong. Investigated Pick's disease, and one of my few suspected

0 comments:

Post a Comment