Sunday, November 8, 2009

21 Tv Dvd Collinwood Turned On Its Ear!!!! Are There Any LCD TV's That Have Built In Multi Regional DVD Players?

Are there any LCD TV's that have built in multi regional DVD players? - 21 tv dvd collinwood turned on its ear!!!!

I extended a large library of DVDs and the whole world. I currently have a regional network DVD player in my room. I really want to buy a flat screen LCD TV with integrated DVD player, but it must be multi-regional so play all my DVDs to call. Ideally, should be about 17-21 cm wide. Money is no problem. Please can someone help?

2 comments:

BillyB8 said...

I agree with Neil N, better than separately, if a component does not hold all that for weeks.

cragtom2... said...

Can you give me a very small LCD (19 cm) with a multi-region DVD has space for periods prior to Amazon

Post a Comment