Thursday, November 5, 2009

New Jersey Security Deposit Demand Letter Nonrefundable Auto Security Deposit In Nj?

Nonrefundable auto security deposit in nj? - new jersey security deposit demand letter

I had a terrible experience with a car dealership in New Jersey. I signed a contract in a week and a half the battle. She gave me a copy. I was told to fetch the vehicle, as he told me that I have to sign papers, a new contract it has changed my payment and financing arrangements have changed the ball. I told them that this was not true, what I will not sign the new contract. They told me I'm the loser, because you do not need my business because they have a multi-millionaire dearlership that my deposit will not be refunded. Is this true in New Jersey who are not security deposit will be refunded.

1 comments:

Travis Bickle said...

Security deposits are always refundable. That's why they call deposits. Tell them it will bring to the court. Please go back there to give $ 40 to sue in small claims. If you win, you get your money back, plus costs.

Post a Comment