Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hdtv Dvd Player Excellent First Generation High Definition Dvd Player Can I Hook The Onkyo HT-S4100 To PS3 And HDTV Without Dvd Player?

Can I hook the Onkyo HT-S4100 to PS3 and HDTV without dvd player? - hdtv dvd player excellent first generation high definition dvd player

I had come with a digital optical cable to the receiver to the PS3 and the PS3 connected to HDTV via HDMI connection. So to the TV with surround sound I need to hear the perspective of the PS3 to the TV to change. Is this feasible or is an easier way? I do not use a DVD player, if you do not.

2 comments:

lbrando said...

yes it should ... Just the sound of the amplifier with the optical cable from the PS3 to the amplifier. The video comes after the TV via HDMI. They should also be able to use TV speakers if you decide to use, the surround sound.

Endeavor said...

It seems that Onkyo has 2 optical inputs, so that the possibility I had considered for the optical receiver PS3 and TV to the receiver, so no cable involved in change.
Most TV programs are broadcast in surround sound in those days, so I have my receiver the whole time. It automatically detects what kind of surround sound that you (Dolby Digital / DTS / Dolby Pro Logic, etc.) and changes in the patterns accordingly, so that it works well found.

Post a Comment