Friday, February 19, 2010

Thin Headband For Men What's This Thing Called That Men With Longish Hair Put On?

What's this thing called that men with longish hair put on? - thin headband for men

Hello,

Here is the link: http://www.mosshop.com/urun/475_791.jpg

I wonder what it means in English? "Where can I find one of the men.

I'm not talking about the bands, of which I speak is a thin plastic one, is the only purpose to use to make your hair back if it does not stretch long enough for a tie.

These are usually not in public, because it is not really an accessory. But you can not hide the fact with a hat or something. Or even if you go to bed, when your hair is more controlled.




Thank you.

1 comments:

b.absent said...

Ah .... Do Ya means "Real Boys and Men?
.... because I believe in English it is called a "WOOSY" thing.

Post a Comment