Friday, February 12, 2010

Mississippi River Boat Plans Anybody Care To Give Feedback On Duck Boat Camo???

Anybody care to give feedback on duck boat camo??? - mississippi river boat plans

I did this before .... discussed, but the more the better ... I hunt the basin above the Lock and Dam No. 13 Mississippi .. 16 .. Barge to be areas of the lilies, which are more likely to drop after the first frost of solid first well .. remember what you are doing to out in the open water with a good game .. my ship is painted in camouflage and want a camouflage net to cover my boat and me ... Keep a low profile .... a lot of people have big boat blinds are wrapped up in the vegetation around the boat .. I feel a ducks eye view low profile is better .. I wonder what color should the boat and net. .. Most are brown or sage green .. Water is usually black and green .. You think of a network of black and the ship, the ducks fool ... I've never seen anyone do.?

2 comments:

cantanke... said...

red is best. (ahhh, I love the little duckies) Well ... I also believe in the right to hunt. Black could highlight more than green that harmonizes with the surroundings. Get a spray can and mix a little brown or something. Solid black is too harsh, I think. (He used to hunt)

DJ said...

I'm no expert camo, K, but I think instead of trying to find his boat into the water, such as concealing an almost natural vegetable .... a stand of reeds, a tree, etc.

Post a Comment