Monday, February 22, 2010

How To Make A Cozy Cuddle Cup Guinea Pig Questions: HELP?

Guinea Pig Questions: HELP? - how to make a cozy cuddle cup

Hey! My mother has my two brothers guinea pig for Christmas and thinking about buying one, so I have (do some research and ask Q) and I have one little question:

1) What is a good name for my pet? I want a Japanese name, because - well - I am Japanese, it is ... but I want something that sounds good. So ... Yes. What do you think Japanese names sound cute? (eg, Yuki, Yumi, Haruhi, etc.)

2) What do the guinea pigs sleep? As always, w / open eyes?

3) Is it really bad pine beds? I was reading it, but sell them in quantities so large and so cheap - but if I do not buy it. Just wondering.

4) How to make a bed of Guinea Pig? Relaxing? Cup mime? (which are all equal)

5) How long the bathroomTraining on average?

Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment