Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How To Draw Dgk Logo How Do You Draw A Design Sheet?

How do you draw a design sheet? - how to draw dgk logo

I study design, specializing in ceramics and I have seen how people do things like leaves graphic, fashion and photography before, but I do not know how to configure one or what it contains. Who knows how it will look like, you might give an example? Everything you want to know how I completely how to create something from the road design in 3D, I'm confused!
Thank you very much!

1 comments:

Col said...

I thought I was a bit of a mood board. What style open reletively wise. the framework for the piece of the proposed work begins. almost the same as your book. Pictures of things that the profile of the piece, color chips, etc. .. and drawings of your design. You can even sample glazw tables, etc. ..

There are also other students, who one year earlier than you are. Go Ask?

Post a Comment