Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Home Wordings How To Deal With Bad Customer Service?

How to deal with bad customer service? - new home wordings

It is the story again
I ordered laminate flooring at The Home Depot as installation.I wall to wall carpet was, so I had to retire and move all the furniture you prefer my TV, PC and all night and the next future morning.But arrived in the morning and wrapping materials, we had special ordered by Home Depot, a week before it was discovered that no moulding.And therefore said to the guys, we have to wait a whole week, because it must in the meantime we have included specific instruction. In no carpet on the cold concrete floor, no furniture or TV / PC entertainment.My question is how exactly this way in respect of this right because they do not want the manager to talk to someone and wait for a resolution. I Should your company headquarters and if I would be better to have an oral or written agreement? Specfics I want to mention / no special mention should I use? PLEASE HELP ME! I'm very angry against them! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment